Office Ergonomics Assessor Workshop
1-Day Office Ergonomics Assessor Workshop
Upcoming Date and Location to Be Announced
This 1-day open workshop will train your in-house champion in the process of how to establish and maintain your internal office ergonomics program. Suitable for HR, Safety, or Facilities Managers who will learn how to,
- Incorporate and streamline your in-house ergonomics process with existing business systems including the identification of specific roles and responsibilities
- Properly adjust and optimize current furnishing and accessories to meet the needs of the workforce
- Identify common workstation hazards that lead to the development of discomfort and injury
- Build in adaptability to accommodate the majority of workers
- Evaluate and choose appropriate accessories for at-risk employees (very small, very large, or with specific needs)
- Measure the success of specific interventions and the ergonomics process as a whole to ensure sustainability
Upon completion of the workshop, the participants will be able to:
- Design the process that will become the foundation of the program and provide sustainability.
- Assess specified workstations and provide feedback to management and workers.
- Assist in proper workstation layout, set-up and equipment utilization.
- Evaluate the necessity of retrofitting and/or procurement of new office furnishings, equipment and accessories.
All participants will receive a certificate of completion along with course manual and assessment tools.
WHAT OUR STUDENTS ARE SAYING
When I arrived here, I was skeptical as to what the program had to offer, but am leaving with a fresh attitude towards back safe as well as a wealth of information useful in the days and years to come.
Excellent job of keeping the sessions interesting and entertaining, answering questions, making the group feel at ease, encouraging discussion.
It was nice to work with a company that was able to provide us with exactly what we needed.
I attended your ergonomic assessor workshop last week in Edmonton. I just wanted to thank you again for the great course! I thoroughly enjoyed the course material and demos etc. that we did. I can’t wait to start using my new found knowledge to help others in the College!
This was the best training I have ever been in; you both have a good understanding of the needs of adult learners!!!! I liked the examples used. I took ergonomics before and can honestly say I understand it a lot better. I like the organization, professionalism, safe open concept of the group participation and enjoyed all 5 days thoroughly.
First off, I wanted to thank you again for the ESS course and follow-up, it’s been one of the most valuable and usable courses I have taken. And I’ve taken a few! I am currently doing initial training with all new staff, including garage and admin, for ergo hazards and prevention strategies and then follow-up with those who are having issues. Thanks so much for your ongoing help!
We are excited to announce our upcoming workshops that may be of interest to you. Please provide your email address below to receive more information and updates about these events.