Office Ergonomics Assessor Workshop
Pacific Safety Center, Richmond, BC
Who is driving your office ergonomics program, and what skills have they been given? Let WorkSMART train your internal champions in how to:
8:30 – 4:00 Tuesday
June 7, 2022
- Implement a formal process that will become the foundation of the internal office ergonomics program
- Assess specified workstations and provide feedback to management and workers
- Assist in proper workstation layout, setup, and equipment utilization
- Properly adjust and optimize current furnishing and accessories
- Evaluate the necessity of retrofitting and/or procurement of new office furnishings, equipment, and accessories
- Optimize flexible working arrangements including working from home
Click here to register for the Office Ergonomics Assessor Workshop
WorkSMART offers 2 hour basic and 4 hour customized workshops on office ergonomics for employees. Our training can also be combined with individual assessments at each workstation to fine tune their specific environment. WorkSMART utilizes a proactive approach to educating employees on the basics of office ergonomics, giving them the tools they need to optimize their work and home office environments. Includes employee handbooks, assessment tools and stretching guidance.
Contact us today at email@example.com to discuss how we can help you.