How we do work has changed. How we assess work also has to change. WorkSMART Ergonomics recognizes that the best way to streamline your workstation assessments and reduce costs is to capitalize on the resources that exist within your own organization. That’s why WorkSMART has developed a one-day workshop designed to train in-house champions in the skills necessary to assess and optimize the work environments of today.
Ergonomics is more than just preventing injuries. It’s about optimizing the work system. That means improved efficiency, less re-work, better quality of work, and a safer, healthier work environment.
WorkSMART combines a systems approach to build and sustain an office ergonomics program, along with a risk-based approach to preventing injuries and enhance efficiency. Assessors are provided with the tools they need to optimize both work and home office environments. Upon completion of the workshop, these in-house champions will have the skills to:
· Build the foundation for a successful office ergonomics program
· Assess employee workstations, in-office and at-home, as well as in-person and virtually
· Provide immediate guidance to employees and managers
· Adjust and optimize current furnishings, equipment and accessories
· Evaluate the necessity of retrofitting or procuring new office furnishings, equipment, and accessories
· Optimize flexible work options including shared office spaces and hybrid work arrangements
Seats are limited to allow for maximum interaction. Training will take place Tuesday, June 7th, 2022 at the Pacific Safety Center in Richmond. Click here to register for the Office Ergonomics Assessor Workshop
If you have a number of champions to train, consider your own in-house workshop. Just send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org